|| Group Energy Work
What Can Expect at a Class in Energy Work
Length of time: 1 to 1 1/2 hours
Get to Know Each Other with Simple Introductions
First, welcome and introduce yourself and each person. Make it light-hearted and casual and most of all be yourself!
Prepare for Meditation with Physical Exercises
Next, we do a little light stretching or free movement to loosen up the body. This physical stimulation will help make you more aware and sensitized to the flow of energy in your body and open up your energy channels. It will also help to release extraneous thoughts so that you can focus more deeply. Once you feel relaxed and comfortable, we start the meditation.
Relax and Connect to Universal Life Force
Next we do a relaxation meditation and you will begin to clear out your energy channels with creative visualization such as the Pillar of Light or Unity Breath where you visualize the force of oneness as sparkling, golden bits of light raining down and filling your body from head to toe.
Meditate with Purpose
Each session has a theme the individual or group would like to focus on such as releasing anger, mental clarity, healing or anything else that would benefit the group. Listed below are some meditation themes .
- Meditate to send positive energy to a specific person or persons in need.
- Focus on a challenging short term or long term goal that you wish to accomplish.
- Release negative emotions and visualize positive thoughts pushing them away.
- Give yourself an energy boost by visualizing and calling in Vortex Energy into your body.
Share and Exchange Your Thoughts and Experiences
At the end of the session we hold a short discussion about the experience. This can be a great way to reinforce everyone's experience well after the session is over. Group discussion gives everyone a chance to reflect on their experience and learn from that of others. It's a powerful way to bond with each other and give one another feedback for improving meditation and sense of energy. Create an atmosphere where each person can share freely. And that's it!
A Quick Session
- Allow ourselves to feel compassion for everyone and everything around us. This includes both living beings and non-living objects
- Focus your attention on everything around you.
- Think of everything as energy. People, objects, animals, and all physical structures on earth should be thought of as forms of energy. Picture all of these things turning into energy and creating an energy field around you.
- Once your outer energy field has been established you can focus on your body. Picture your body as energy (your skin, your organs, everything).
- Take a few deep breaths and calm the mind and body.
- Bring your awareness to the core of your body and connect with the channel running downward from the top of your head through the center of your body to your perineum. This is often called the Hara line. It connects your star in the sky to the center of the Earth and vice versa.
- Focus on your head while inhaling and imagine your breath is drawing light from the sky into your Hara line, filling your body with freedom, space, light, and air.
- Be free. Exhale and send energy downward through your body out of your sacrum into the ground, sending roots deep into the Earth. Feel the solidity, stability and safety of the Earth. See yourself safe.
- Inhale and imagine pulling Earth light up into your body through your sacrum, bringing the stability and safety of the Earth into your Hara line.
- Feel yourself strong, safe and flexible.
- Exhale, sending Earth energy out through the top of your head,sending branches into the sky, sending the strength of the Earth to the heavens.
- Repeat this alternating flow of energy in your natural breathing rhythm:send Earth energy into sky, bring sky energy into Earth. Accept your natural place as a bridge between Earth and sky. Integrate the energies within your body becoming strong, safe, and balanced
- Join hands and begin to send the energy counterclockwise .
- While doing that, sing mantra iiii (pronounced ee-ee) so that it vibrates throughout your body and visualize your body morphing into a brilliant pillar of Light, with millions of rainbow coloured stars scattered within that pillar of Light.
- Keep singing the mantra and rotating. After a few minutes, drop your hands close to your body and continue rotating clockwise.
- While doing that, start singing mantra Hu (so that it vibrates through your body and visualize a rainbow vortex of Light expanding from your heart outwards throughout the whole planet. Call upon the presence of your spiritual guides, Ascended masters, Pleiadians, angels, twin souls, soulmates, soul families and other beings of Light.
- Keep singing the mantra and stay in the presence of all those beings of Light for a while. When you finish, shake your palms for a few moments to reduce dizziness.
Your monetary gift gives us the ability to launch deeply impacting campaigns that support a World of Light, Love and Compassion.