Vocalization + Visualization = Manifestation
The Energy Pathworking activates pathways of energy flow that create specific states of awareness. Enhances that your psychic gifts, activates and opens chakras for Self-Healing, protects from psychic dangers and puts your body-mind back into a naturally balanced stability.
Basic Energy Work sets the foundation for all the other meditations. They open your energy channels and introduce you to the basic energy pathways of the auras and chakras and how they relate to Sacred Green Fire , Violet Fire, and Universal Energy. This is the first step to understanding and working with energy to expand your consciousness
Energy Pathworking introduces you to new multi-dimensional energy patterns to help you to shift your perceptions. Energy Pathworking, speeds up individual and planetary evolution. These exercises open individual consciousness into Universal Consciousness and allows you to co-create a new reality. Below is a list of the 16 Class Exercise you will learn and some of the benefits
1. THE QABALISTIS CROSS
- Stabilizes Aura
- Balances, calms and strengthens our focus
2. THE BANISHING RITUAL OF THE PENTAGRAM
- Intensely Purifying to Self and Environment
- Very Grounding
- Cleansing on all levels
- Especially effective with negative thought forms and psychic attack
3. CREATING AN INTERDMENSONAL CONE OF POWER & WINGED DISK
- Releases old emotional patterns
- Unique energy amplifier
- Channels spiritual energy downward into the crown chakra
- Aligns with the seven layers of the aura
4. CLEARING SPINAL PATHWAYS
- Clears foreign energies from antakarana (central energy channel)
- Opens channel for cosmic and life force energies to flow freely through the body central pathways
- Balances downward and upward flow of energy
- Brings in your unique colored energy ray you run for your entire life
5. CLEANSING WHITE FIRE VORTEX & PYRAMID CLEANSING
- Cleansing aura for preparation for psychic work or healing
- Cleanse and ground after exposure to group situations
- Two phase of exercise, One is a pyramid cleansing and the other is the cleansing vortex
6. MYSTIC MARRIAGE & MYSTICAL TRANGLE
- Activates and aligns the upper four energy centers.
- Stimulates our higher facilities of perception.
- We are able to sense and perceive the spirit realm more easily
- Creates a portal to higher planes
- Connects with guides, guardians, the angelic realm and nature spirits
- Activates pineal gland, third eye (2656) and channeling chakra in the back of head.
7. CONNECTING TO THE UNITY GRID
- Creates a network between your body ,the unity matrix that surrounds the earth and the crystalline grid that connects the energy leylines running through the earth
- Initiates shifts into higher consciousness
- Opens higher and multi-dimensional perceptions
- Used to envision, create and anchor higher realities
8. PILLAR OF LIGHT & ANTAHKARANA
- Makes a direct connection to higher self
- Opens channel to Divine Spirit for healing and guidance
- Energizes and forms a protective shield
- Cleanses aura of negative energy and Blockages
- Used before meditation and doing healing work
- Sends healing energy into Earth
9. CLEARING NEGATIVE ENERGY
- Clears vows and agreements made in past lives that are preventing the accessing of light and love
- Clears hexes, curses and spells directed at us
- Clears negative entities that are attached us and are drain our energies and trying to manipulate us.
10. PYRAMID PURIFICATION WITH THE VIOLET FLAME
- Promotes self-acceptance, self-love
- Inner peace and forgiveness
- Transmutes negative karma
- Cleanse your soul of old pain, trauma, anger and destructive patterns
- Cleanses and clears the earth
- Promotes healing by removing obstacles to health
- Forms a pyramid with apex in the 9th dimension connected to your I Am presence and allowing energy to flow through your antakarna running through the center of your body into the Earth’s core. The Pyramid base is connected to leylines coming into it from the crystalline grid of planet generating violet transmuting flames.
11. FRONT AND BACK CHAKRA WEAVING
- Impacts the quality of energy flowing through the body and
energy field interacting with the meridians and weaving between the chakras.
- Sustain a smooth energy flow
- Prepares the nervous system for managing higher frequencies and amplitude of energy.
- Prepare the Hara line for the rising of Kundalini, a powerful spiritual energy that resides in the sacrum
12. MIDDLE PILLAR & SPIRAL BUBBLE OF PROTECTIVE LIGHT
- A very powerful and effective daily ritual/exercise for activating the five psychic centers of the Middle Pillar in the body.
- Resembles the arousing of chakras, but follows the Kabbalistic pattern, and the concept of light descending and then circulating.
- Each center is visualized as a sphere of colored light and then its God Name vibrated four times.
- After all five centers are established, then currents of energy are visualized rising internally from the base and then descending externally to enter again to energize the aura and create a bubble of protective light.
13. BUILDING THE TREE OF LIFE IN AURA
- Extension of middle pillar exercise that brings in Divine qualities of God: wisdom, understanding, compassion, strength, mercy, love, power, and manifestation
- Energy zig-zag course down the Tree of Life has traditionally been called ‘The Lightning Flash.
- Enhances telepathic abilities
- Manifests spiritual principles and aligns to higher path and purpose
14. INCREASING I AM PRESENCE
- Connects and Merges your physical body and chakras with your I Am Presence
- Promoted self love, self-acceptance inner peace and forgiveness
15. MANTRA CHANTING OF GOD’S DIVINE NAME
- Fire Letter Mantra Chanting from the Kaballistic Tree of Life based on the Jewish Tradition creates a spiral of sound that helps to bring down and encode the Divine Spirit energy in the DNA.
- Chants to invoke Jesus Christ… the higher energies of Christ will encode itself upon the chanter.The Purpose to become one and unite with the energy of the Christ and God.
- Helps induce the “relaxation” response, causing reduction of heart beat, brain waves and respiration.
- Enables the tongue to stimulate the acupuncture meridians inside the mouth (particularly on the roof), thus enhancing help.
- Causes the left and right hemispheres of the brain to synchronize.
- Helps oxygenate the brain, reduce our heart rate, blood pressure and assist in creating calm brainwave activity.
- Stimulate the ears, brain and stimulate and charge the cortex of the brain and the nervous system.
- Causes the physical and etheric bodies to change their vibrational frequency level—becoming more attuned with divine energy.
16. TAI CHI
- Better mood, with lower levels of depression, stress, and anxiety.
- Greater aerobic capacity and muscle strength.
- More energy and stamina.
- Enhanced flexibility, balance, and agility.
- Lower blood pressure and improved heart health.
- Reduced Inflammation.
- Fewer falls.
- Click here to read more...
Example of Energy Pathworking Class
The Art of Energy Pathworking consists of learning to use the body’s basic energy circuits and a few basic breath and visualization exercises. One of the most important aspects of this art is understanding that the spinal column is the primary energy channel in the physical body. The most energizing experience a person can have is to energize the spine to a point that the life force is running at 240 voltage instead of the normal current of 140 voltage. During this experience the life force is supercharged and is speeding through your body clearing out blockages. The experience is known as the Kundalini experience. To become spiritually enlightened we must work to strengthen the flow of the life force in the spinal column. The is done by breath, visualization and “Locks” (bandhas)
Length of time: Depending on the group meditation/healing go from 1 to 1 1/2 hours
For Group Meditations: Get to Know Each Other with Simple Introductions
First, welcome and introduce yourself and each person. Make it light-hearted and casual and most of all be yourself!
Prepare for Meditation with Physical Exercises
Next, we do a little light stretching or free movement to loosen up the body. This physical stimulation will help make you more aware and sensitized to the flow of energy in your body and open up your energy channels. It will also help to release extraneous thoughts so that you can focus more deeply. Once you feel relaxed and comfortable, we start the meditation.
Relax and Connect to Universal Life Force
Next we do a relaxation meditation and you will begin to clear out your energy channels with creative visualization such as the Pillar of Light or Unity Breath where you visualize the force of oneness as sparkling, golden bits of light raining down and filling your body from head to toe.
Meditate with Purpose
Each session has a theme the individual or group would like to focus on such as releasing anger, mental clarity, healing or anything else that would benefit the group. Listed below are some meditation themes .
Basic Energy Pathworking
- Meditate to send positive energy to a specific person or persons in need.
- Focus on a challenging short term or long term goal that you wish to accomplish.
- Release negative emotions and visualize positive thoughts pushing them away.
- Give yourself an energy boost by visualizing and calling in Vortex Energy into your body.
Share and Exchange Your Thoughts and Experiences
At the end of the session we hold a short discussion about the experience. This can be a great way to reinforce everyone's experience well after the session is over. Group discussion gives everyone a chance to reflect on their experience and learn from that of others. It's a powerful way to bond with each other and give one another feedback for improving meditation and sense of energy. Create an atmosphere where each person can share freely. And that's it!
A Quick Session
- Allow ourselves to feel compassion for everyone and everything around us. This includes both living beings and non-living objects
- Focus your attention on everything around you.
- Think of everything as energy. People, objects, animals, and all physical structures on earth should be thought of as forms of energy. Picture all of these things turning into energy and creating an energy field around you.
- Once your outer energy field has been established you can focus on your body. Picture your body as energy (your skin, your organs, everything).
- Take a few deep breaths and calm the mind and body.
- Bring your awareness to the core of your body and connect with the channel running downward from the top of your head through the center of your body to your perineum. This is often called the Hara line. It connects your star in the sky to the center of the Earth and vice versa.
- Focus on your head while inhaling and imagine your breath is drawing light from the sky into your Hara line, filling your body with freedom, space, light, and air.
- Be free. Exhale and send energy downward through your body out of your sacrum into the ground, sending roots deep into the Earth. Feel the solidity, stability and safety of the Earth. See yourself safe.
- Inhale and imagine pulling Earth light up into your body through your sacrum, bringing the stability and safety of the Earth into your Hara line.
- Feel yourself strong, safe and flexible.
- Exhale, sending Earth energy out through the top of your head,sending branches into the sky, sending the strength of the Earth to the heavens.
- Repeat this alternating flow of energy in your natural breathing rhythm:send Earth energy into sky, bring sky energy into Earth. Accept your natural place as a bridge between Earth and sky. Integrate the energies within your body becoming strong, safe, and balanced.