|| Align: Tree of Life Alignment
Click here to return to Stage 6: Alignment
The Tree of Life Alignment uses the Qabala system for connecting to your higher self and for reconnecting with the Divine Spirit. Many have called the Qabala… the Yoga of the West. Qabala is not a religion per se. Qabala is defined as the secret, mystical, magical, philosophical and religious teaching developed by Jewish scholars. The way that you are enlightened is through gnosis and mystical illumination. Qabala— the world’s oldest body of spiritual wisdom — contains the long hidden keys to the secrets of the universe. It‘s mission is to lift the veil between worlds and bring clarity, understanding, and wisdom to our lives by tuning into our Creator.
Traditionally there are three techniques for beginning to work with the energies in the Qabala. These process not only awaken Cosmic Energies, but strengthen them and protect them. The first to use is the Qabalistic Cross.The second is the Middle Pillar and third is the Flaming Sword. These Attunements use the transformational energies of Qabala to expand consciousness and awaken a higher realization. They tap into the system that Christ used to awaken the disciples and builds them into your Aura.
|| Qabalistic Cross
bbalaClick on this link to return to "How it Works" page
Click here to go to Transmissions
The Qabalistic Cross is the most basic and fundamental practice in Qabalah. It is used to draw down the power of the spirit from above into the mind and body of the Qabalist, as an act of devotion, to centre oneself and strengthen balance and composure, and to align ones Will with a higher purpose. If you are new to practical Qabalah you should practice this exercise each day for at least a week (preferably more) before moving on to the next stage.
It can be used on its own as a brief form of prayer / meditation, or to draw strength from the divine and empower an action; In this regard it can be found in a degraded form within popular Catholic culture. More commonly, however, it is used as a component of larger rituals. There are two slightly different forms of the Qabalisitic Cross, one of which is used at the beginning of the ritual to draw down power and invoke the power of the spirit (etc.) and the other which is used at the end of the ritual which includes an acknowledgement that the power raised and used during the ritual does not in truth belong to the Qabalist but to the Divine itself. The following Hebrew and Enochian words are part of the Lords Prayer and are recited to form the Qabalistic Cross. They are part of the wisdom Jesus passed on to his followers.
ATEH ZAH = Thine is
MALKUTH ONDOH=The Kingdom
VE-GEBURAH MIH= and the Power
VE-GEDULAH BUZD= and the Glory
LE-OLAM PAID = Forever
Vibrate the words slowly and strongly.
- Stand facing East, with your feet together and your arms at your side. Take several deep breathes.
- Visualize a glowing sphere of white fire, about ten inches in diameter, forming approximately 6 inches above the top of your head. Take time for this image to form clearly in your imagination. This sphere symbolizes the Source of all Created Being.
- With your thumb (Spirit), your Index finger( Fire) and the middle finger (Earth) together ... raise your hand, place the tips of your fingers into this sphere of light, pull the light downward and touch your forehead, and slowly intone the Hebrew and Enochian word :
Ateh (ah-Toh) Zah (Zod-ah)
meaning "Thou art within us …" and acknowledges the Being of God. Give equal emphasis to each syllable and visualize the vibration going forth into the universe.
- Drawing the hand with the joined thumb and fingers downward from your forehead, as if you are drawing down the light of God, draw down the light ... straight down through your body till it reaches the region of your feet. (Try to imagine that your body is semi-transparent and that you can see the line of light moving down through yourself.)
- Visualize another sphere of radiant white light forming around your feet to the height of your ankles,
- Now touch your solar plexus and vibrate the Hebrew and Enochian words;
Malkuth (Mahl-Kuth) Ondoh (oh-en-doh)
means "The Kingdom," and the sphere at your feet symbolizes you are the bridge between the Upper and Lower Worlds. Visualize the light extending downward to infinity
- Place both hands at your sides while visualizing the vertical, upright line of the Cross. You have now created a beam of universal energy that extends through you in two directions to infinity. Above and Below
- Bring your right hand with the thumb and fingers joined to the right shoulder and tone the Hebrew and Enochian words
ve Geburah (Veh-Geh-Bur-Ah) MIH (mee-heh)
- As you touch your shoulder see a crystalline ball of light form and send a ray of light into infinity at your right
- Move the thumb and fingers from the right shoulder across the chest to see another crystalline ball of light form and send ray of light out to infinity on your left and intone the Hebrew and Enochian words:
ve Gedullah(Veh-Geh-Du-Lah) BUZD (booz-deh)
- Visualize the horizontal line of light moving through your chest intersecting with the vertical line of the Cross right in the center of your chest.
- At the point where the two lines intersect, visualize a glowing sphere of yellowish-golden light forming. This symbolizes Enlightened Consciousness, that perfectly balances influences from Above and Below, and from the left and right
- This golden sphere is at the same level as your higher heart or Daath Energy Center on the Tree of Life.
- Focus on the golden Daath (Knowledge) sphere at your higher heart and Envision and Chant the Name of God:
Fire Letter Mantra= Dalet Ayin Tav
See this three letter combination clearly and vividly in your imagination, and watch as its light radiates from within you to surround you and illumine the room in which you stand.
Tarot Meaning of Letters
Dalet = Empress Card
|| Flaming Sword Attunement
- Extension of middle pillar exercise that brings in Divine qualities of God: wisdom, understanding, compassion, strength, mercy, love, power, and manifestation
- Energy zig-zag course down the Tree of Life has traditionally been called ‘The Lightning Flash.
- Enhances telepathic abilities
- Manifests spiritual principles and aligns to higher path and purpose
The Attunement of “The Flashing Sword” is among one of the most common exercises known to Qabalists. It is commonly used for learning the basics of the Tree of Life and for releasing and grounding the “Secret Fire” or Kundalini in each of us.
The Flashing Sword represents the descent of Divine energy during the act of creation. After this event the energy begins to rise back again, to the Divine and is called “The Rising Serpent”. These two exercises are symbolic of the entire creative process and are well known to hermetic students.
When we visualize this process of creation, we become the creator and created. The Lightning Flash of creation runs through us and transmutes our energy field. When this energy returns to the Divine, are vibrational seed pattern is lifted slightly higher on the Path of Return. During this process our psychic centers, related to the spheres on the Tree, are awakened and brought into harmony with each other, and we become the Adam Kadmon, or Original Human, before the so-called “Fall”.
BRING DOWN THE ENERGY
- Visualize a Fiery Triangle pointing Downward located above your head. See it radiating and growing brighter, hotter, and more intense with each breath.
- Imagine a ray of fire like a lightening flash, coming down from it piercing the top of your head, or crown area called Kether. Feel the ray enter into the center of your head filling it with brilliant, intense fire. Intone the name of God:
- Move the ray of fire over to the right temple, filling the entire right side of your skull, brain, and face with holy fire. This is Chokmah . Intone the name of God:
- After a minute, see the ray of fire moving over to the left temple, filling it with fire. Meditate on this for a minute or two. This is Binah . Intone the name of God:
Jehovah Elohim (yah-ho-vah-a-lo-hem)
- Now visualize these three brilliant spheres of light, the crown, left temple, and right temple, connected by three rays of fire from their center points, forming a triangle, with a brilliant point of light in their center. Let grow and fuse into a single sphere of brilliant light.
- Let this energy move into your throat. This is Daath.
Yod Hey Vau Hey Elohim (El-oh-heem)
- Let this ray of fire move now pass down to your right shoulder. This is Chesed. Intone the name of God:
- After a minute or so, let the ray of fire move over to your left shoulder. This is Geburah. Intone the name of God:
- Then, to your heart area. This is Tiphareth. Intone the name of God:
Jehavah Aloah va Daath (yah-ho-vah-a-lo-ah-vuh-dahth)
- After a minute or so, to your right hip.This is Netzach. Intone the name of God:
Jehovah Tzabaoth (yah-ho-vah-tzah-bah-Oth)
- The ray of fire continues move across to your left hip. This is Hod. Intone the name of God:
Elohim Tzabaoth (eh-lo-hem-tzah-bah-oth)
- Then move the ray of fire to your pubic bone. This is Yesod. Intone the name of God:
Shaddai El Chai (shah-di-ehl-ki)
- Then down into your feet. This is Malkuth. Intone the name of God.
Adonai ha Aretz (ah-do-ni-hah-ah-rehtz)
- Imagine the energy continuing into the ground . And below your feet is a triangle pointing upward.
- Let the energy descend into this upward pointing triangle.
- Hold it in the triangle for a moment and feel this energy from the Heaven above connected to the Earth.
Each sphere should be brilliant, bright, warm, and vibrant. The lines connecting them should be a brilliant bluish-white color, with sharp, clear edges.
BRING UP THE ENERGY
- Feel the energy wanting to rise from the upward pointing triangle. Like a giant snake it slowly rises up from the triangle moving into the bottom of your feet. Malkuth. It circles the soles of your feet, than rises up to your groin area, Yesod.
- Let the energy circle around your groin, moving slowly to the left hip-Hod. It circles the left hip and moves across the body to the right hip- Netzach.
- Then it moves upward to the center of the chest and circles around Tiphareth covering the \solar plexus and the heart.
- Then moves upward circling the left shoulder- Geburah
- It moves across the body and circles the right shoulder- Chesed
- It moves upward to the throat- circling Daath
- Now let the energy move up to the left side of the head-Binah -circles the left side of your brain and moves to the right side of your brain -circling Chokmah
- It moves upward circling around your crown chakra- Kether.
- Then it continues up to the upward pointing triangle above your head
- Feel the intense heat, as you bring the serpent up through each sphere. The serpent is bring in Mother Earth energy of power, protection, and wisdom.
- You have now done the Lightening Flash and the Serpent's path.
- Now picture that downward pointing triangle floating above your head-this is the energy of Heaven
- Now picture the upward pointing triangle at your feet, this is the energy of the Mother Earth
- Now, from above, pull the downward pointing triangle down into the top of your head...through your head, throat and into the center of your chest.
- So now in the center of your chest you are visualizing a downward pointing triangle.
- Now focus on the upward pointed tringle below your feet and pull it up through your feet, legs, groin, abdomen and up into the center of the chest, at Tiphareth.
- The two triangles interlock and join. You now have the upward pointed triangle of the Earth, joining with the downward pointing triangle of the Heavens. It is inside your chest and forms a six pointed star uniting Earth and Heaven.
- Feel the energy of Heaven and Earth combined in your heart chakra and let it radiant out into the world.
- Try to keep this image as you go on with your day.
|| Middle Pillar
The Middle Pillar is a very powerful and effective magical exercise, which allows you to activate and ground the five psychic centers within the Middle Pillar of the body. It employs the sound in the form of ancient Hebrew God names, visualization and breathing to fill the aura with balanced energy.
- Stabilizes and Cleansing
- Keeps you grounded
- Facilitates vision of the Holy Spirit, God, Jesus and your Spiritual Guidance Team
- Brings in Green Fire from Fohat Energy
MEANING OF THE DIVINE NAMES
EHEIEH — I Am-Crown Chakra and Soul Star Chakra
DALETH AYIN TAV— God Consciousness : Daath, Throat Chakra
YOD HEY VAV HEY ELOAH VAV DAATH — The Lord God of Knowledge: Tiphareth, Heart Chakra
SHADDAI EL CHAI — Almighty Living God: Yesod, Sacred Chakra
ADONAI HA ARETZ — The Lord of Earth: Malkuth, Feet Chakra
Vibrate each name at least 4 times each.
ESTABLISHING THE PILLAR
By the Authority of Yod Hey Vau Hey,
in the name of the Christ within me, Yod Hey Shin Vau Hey
I decree that the Middle Pillar of Green Fire extends from the Heavens through me to the heart of the Earth. My inner centers of the Tree of Life are activated with Green Fire that strengthens and protects me along with awakening my spiritual gifts. All my senses are open to messages from the Divine Spirit, Holy Spirit, and the Heavenly Host.
I have perfect control over all my energies and I pledge them in service of bring in the new Earth energies. I am protected by a Green Fire Bubble of Light that allows nothing to knock me off balance. I never give my power away to other people or to my negative subconscious driven by predators. I am 100% invulnerable to other people’s negative energies and astral predators.
- Pick a time when you know that you will not be disturbed for at least 20 minutes and attempt to keep this time as regularly as possible, preferably first thing in the morning but evening is also good. Center yourself by standing with your arms to your sides and your feet forward. If you are sitting then make sure that your legs are at a right-angle with your back straight, your chin tucked comfortably looking straight ahead, and your arms resting on your knees.
- Focus on your breathing, allow it to settle into a rhythmic pattern, then breathe in for 3, hold for 3, breathe out for 3, hold for 3, and so on for a couple of minutes.
- Visualize a crystalline ball of Green Fire descending from the Heavens which comes to rest at the Crown of your head. Softly syllable-by-syllable intone the God-name. Inhale God name Silently. Exhale God Name aloud.
Eheieh Asher Eheieh (Eh-hay-Yah, Ash-er. Eh-hay-Yah )
meaning I Am that I AM
Repeat five times.
- From this ball of Green Fire let a ray of Green Fire descends to form a second ball of crystalline Green Fire in the throat area. Vibrate the God-name.
Daleth (Dal-led) Ayin(I-N) Tav(Tuf)
meaning God Consciousness.
See and feel this sphere of Green Fire come to life with Radiating energy. Repeat five times.
- From this ball the ray of Green Fire descends to the heart area to form a third ball of Green Fire . It comes alive with each intoning of the God name.
Jehovah aloha va daath (Yah-Hoh-Vah-A-loh-a-Vuh-Dahth)
meaning God made manifest in the sphere of the mind.
Repeat God Name 5 times
- Pause and visualize the ray of Green Fire descending from the heart to a fourth sphere of Green Fire in the area of the groin. See it form with power and life with each intoning of the God name.
Shaddai El Chai (Shah-Dye-Ehl-Kye)
meaning the Almighty Living God
Repeat God Name 5 times
- Now pause and visualize the ray of green fire descending to form a fifth ball of Green Fire down at the feet. Let the Ray of Green Fire continue to move through the fifth ball into the heart of the Earth connecting you to the Crystalline Grid, grounding and balancing you. As you intone the God name
Adonai Ha Aretz (Ah-Doh-Nye-Hah-Ah-retz)
meaning Lord of Earth.
Repeat God name 5 times
CIRCULATION ONE: GREEN FIRE SIDE TO SIDE
From the first ball of Green Fire at your Crown, using the cycles of rhythmic breathing, bring the Green Fire down one side of the body and up the other. Exhale and visualize the light descending the left side of the body. Inhale and imagine the light ascending the right side of the body. Inhale for a count of four and draw the Green Fire energy up the right side. Repeat four times. Think: Clear, clear, clear
CIRCULATION TWO: GREEN FIRE FRONT TO BACK
Now the energy shifts. Imagine the ray of Green Fire descending from the top of your head, down the front of your body to your feet and rising up your back, returning again to the top of your head . As you exhale, see and feel the Green Fire energy stream down the front of the body for a count of four. As you inhale, allow it to rise up the back. Repeat four times. Think: Clear, clear, clear.
CIRCULATION THREE: THE SHOWER OF LIGHT
Still employing rhythmic breathing, visualize the sphere at your feet, then see the shaft of Green Fire rising up the Middle Pillar in the center of your body. When it reaches the top of your head, imagine a shower of Green Fire cascading down the outside of your body as it descends to your feet again. As you exhale the Green Fire energy is sprayed out the top of your head to fill your entire aura with strength and energy. Repeat this five times.
Recite the following Affirmations of Truth:
- Green Fire flows within me and through me feeding my Light body with Love and Light
- Green Fire touches my Crown. I unite with the Divine Wisdom of the Holy Spirit and the Ancient of Days .
- Green Fire flows into my forehead… My Mind is crystal clear with logic and reason that creates mind power
- Green Fire flows within my throat …My Voice is true and magical and creates the power of the Word.
- Green Fire flows within my heart… My Heart has the power of the Love and Light of the Christ to re-create the Earth
- Green Fire flows within my stomach...My Instincts are true and right and they manifest from my Higher Self
- Green Fire flows within my loins … My Desires are holy and are alined with the Divine Plan.
- Green Fire flows within my legs ... My Travel is just and blessed and I follow the True Path of the Chosen Ones.
- Green Fire flows within my feet... My Footsteps are welcome in the Crystalline Cities of Light and I study at the Temples of the Ascended Masters.
- Green Fire flows within my hands ... My Work is a blessing to the Christ within me and the Divine Spirit.