The Middle Pillar is a very powerful and effective magical exercise, which allows you to activate and ground the five psychic centers within the Middle Pillar of the body. It employs the sound in the form of ancient Hebrew God names, visualization and breathing to fill the aura with balanced energy.
- Stabilizes and Cleansing
- Keeps you grounded
- Facilitates vision of the Holy Spirit, God, Jesus and your Spiritual Guidance Team
- Brings in Green Fire from Fohat Energy
MEANING OF THE DIVINE NAMES
EHEIEH — I Am-Crown Chakra and Soul Star Chakra
DALETH AYIN TAV— God Consciousness : Daath, Throat Chakra
YOD HEY VAV HEY ELOAH VAV DAATH — The Lord God of Knowledge: Tiphareth, Heart Chakra
SHADDAI EL CHAI — Almighty Living God: Yesod, Sacred Chakra
ADONAI HA ARETZ — The Lord of Earth: Malkuth, Feet Chakra
Vibrate each name at least 4 times each.
ESTABLISHING THE PILLAR
By the Authority of Yod Hey Vau Hey,
in the name of the Christ within me, Yod Hey Shin Vau Hey
I decree that the Middle Pillar of Green Fire extends from the Heavens through me to the heart of the Earth. My inner centers of the Tree of Life are activated with Green Fire that strengthens and protects me along with awakening my spiritual gifts. All my senses are open to messages from the Divine Spirit, Holy Spirit, and the Heavenly Host.
I have perfect control over all my energies and I pledge them in service of bring in the new Earth energies. I am protected by a Green Fire Bubble of Light that allows nothing to knock me off balance. I never give my power away to other people or to my negative subconscious driven by predators. I am 100% invulnerable to other people’s negative energies and astral predators.
- Pick a time when you know that you will not be disturbed for at least 20 minutes and attempt to keep this time as regularly as possible, preferably first thing in the morning but evening is also good. Center yourself by standing with your arms to your sides and your feet forward. If you are sitting then make sure that your legs are at a right-angle with your back straight, your chin tucked comfortably looking straight ahead, and your arms resting on your knees.
- Focus on your breathing, allow it to settle into a rhythmic pattern, then breathe in for 3, hold for 3, breathe out for 3, hold for 3, and so on for a couple of minutes.
- Visualize a crystalline ball of Green Fire descending from the Heavens which comes to rest at the Crown of your head. Softly syllable-by-syllable intone the God-name. Inhale God name Silently. Exhale God Name aloud.
Eheieh Asher Eheieh (Eh-hay-Yah, Ash-er. Eh-hay-Yah )
meaning I Am that I AM
Repeat five times.
- From this ball of Green Fire let a ray of Green Fire descends to form a second ball of crystalline Green Fire in the throat area. Vibrate the God-name.
Daleth (Dal-led) Ayin(I-N) Tav(Tuf)
meaning God Consciousness.
See and feel this sphere of Green Fire come to life with Radiating energy. Repeat five times.
- From this ball the ray of Green Fire descends to the heart area to form a third ball of Green Fire . It comes alive with each intoning of the God name.
Jehovah aloha va daath (Yah-Hoh-Vah-A-loh-a-Vuh-Dahth)
meaning God made manifest in the sphere of the mind.
Repeat God Name 5 times
- Pause and visualize the ray of Green Fire descending from the heart to a fourth sphere of Green Fire in the area of the groin. See it form with power and life with each intoning of the God name.
Shaddai El Chai (Shah-Dye-Ehl-Kye)
meaning the Almighty Living God
Repeat God Name 5 times
- Now pause and visualize the ray of green fire descending to form a fifth ball of Green Fire down at the feet. Let the Ray of Green Fire continue to move through the fifth ball into the heart of the Earth connecting you to the Crystalline Grid, grounding and balancing you. As you intone the God name
Adonai Ha Aretz (Ah-Doh-Nye-Hah-Ah-retz)
meaning Lord of Earth.
Repeat God name 5 times
CIRCULATION ONE: GREEN FIRE SIDE TO SIDE
From the first ball of Green Fire at your Crown, using the cycles of rhythmic breathing, bring the Green Fire down one side of the body and up the other. Exhale and visualize the light descending the left side of the body. Inhale and imagine the light ascending the right side of the body. Inhale for a count of four and draw the Green Fire energy up the right side. Repeat four times. Think: Clear, clear, clear
CIRCULATION TWO: GREEN FIRE FRONT TO BACK
Now the energy shifts. Imagine the ray of Green Fire descending from the top of your head, down the front of your body to your feet and rising up your back, returning again to the top of your head . As you exhale, see and feel the Green Fire energy stream down the front of the body for a count of four. As you inhale, allow it to rise up the back. Repeat four times. Think: Clear, clear, clear.
CIRCULATION THREE: THE SHOWER OF LIGHT
Still employing rhythmic breathing, visualize the sphere at your feet, then see the shaft of Green Fire rising up the Middle Pillar in the center of your body. When it reaches the top of your head, imagine a shower of Green Fire cascading down the outside of your body as it descends to your feet again. As you exhale the Green Fire energy is sprayed out the top of your head to fill your entire aura with strength and energy. Repeat this five times.
Recite the following Affirmations of Truth:
- Green Fire flows within me and through me feeding my Light body with Love and Light
- Green Fire touches my Crown. I unite with the Divine Wisdom of the Holy Spirit and the Ancient of Days .
- Green Fire flows into my forehead… My Mind is crystal clear with logic and reason that creates mind power
- Green Fire flows within my throat …My Voice is true and magical and creates the power of the Word.
- Green Fire flows within my heart… My Heart has the power of the Love and Light of the Christ to re-create the Earth
- Green Fire flows within my stomach...My Instincts are true and right and they manifest from my Higher Self
- Green Fire flows within my loins … My Desires are holy and are alined with the Divine Plan.
- Green Fire flows within my legs ... My Travel is just and blessed and I follow the True Path of the Chosen Ones.
- Green Fire flows within my feet... My Footsteps are welcome in the Crystalline Cities of Light and I study at the Temples of the Ascended Masters.
- Green Fire flows within my hands ... My Work is a blessing to the Christ within me and the Divine Spirit.