|| Chakra Meditation in a Labyrinth
Click on the link below to return to page
The labyrinth is based on the classical 7-circuit design. Each of the circuits is related to one of the 7 major chakras in your body. While you walk the Labyrinth you will carry a crystal skull and meditate on the chakra that relates to the loop of the circuit you are on. Quartz crystal skull can create altered states of consciousness and serve as vehicle for both reaching and utilizing the talents and abilities of the mind. The quartz crystal can produce a force field of healing negative ions while clearing the surrounding atmosphere of positive ions. The natural tendency of quartz is for harmony. Traditionally the natural quartz crystal was said to both harmonize and align human energies: thoughts, consciousness, and emotions- with the energies of the universe. The quartz crystal can be used to facilitate both speaking with and receiving information from the spiritual and can help one understand the messages and lessons conveyed during the dream state.”
You can meditate on the color associated with that chakra, you could repeat the seed sound of that chakra, or you could meditate on the element associated with that chakra. All of these techniques will bring awareness and energy to the chakras.
The color chakras are:
8 Soul Star (white) HU
7 The Crown Chakra (purple) EEE
6 The Third Eye Chakra (indigo )AYE
5 The Throat Chakra (blue)EYE
4. The Heart Chakra (green)AH
3. The Solar Plexus Chakra (yellow)OH
2 The Sacral Chakra (orange)OOO
1. The Base/Root Chakra (red)UH
First Chakra: Root (base of spine) Red. Basic physical survival, money, career, home, foundation, grounding. This attunement helps with money issues, physical health, focus and concentration, depression, career issues.
Second Chakra: Sacral (lower abdomen) Orange. Emotions and sexuality. This attunement helps with: issues with sexuality (past abuse, impotence, frigidity, orientation), deep emotional blockages (especially for men), addictions, female problems (cysts, menstrual pain, fertility).
Third Chakra: Solar Plexus (upper abdomen) Yellow. Personal power, boundaries, protection. This attunement helps with: fear, emotional blockages, setting boundaries with people, learning how to say no, feeling confident about yourself in the world.
Fourth Chakra: Heart (center of chest) Green. Ability to give and receive love. This attunement helps with: healing heart wounds, opening up to new love, attracting a soul mate, being unconditionally loving.
Fifth Chakra: Throat (throat area)Blue. Our voice, both literally and figuratively. This attunement helps with: creativity, writing, singing, the arts, speaking up for oneself, receiving and channeling divine information, ear, nose and throat.
Sixth Chakra: Third Eye (middle of forehead) Indigo. The third eye is our center of intuition and psychic ability. This attunement helps with: improving intuition and psychic abilities, seeing clearly (being able to perceive and accept what's going on in our lives), spiritual insight.
Seventh Chakra: Crown (top of head)Violet. This Chakra is our connection to the divine. This attunement helps with: connection to spirit guides and angels, connection with God, life purpose, universal love, Christ consciousness.
The exercise helps you ground in the earth energy and balance your chakras . It also has the effect of opening the various energy centers or 'chakras' and balancing your subtle and life-force energies, creating a clear space for doing process work. The subtle energy centers used in the exercise are the same as the seven major chakras from the Hindu system. Each center has a specific function, and the energy in each has a unique 'feel.'
Bring your awareness to Mother Earth, thanking her for all she gives you to support your life, food, shelter, clothing, cars,warmth in winter, water to drink,and bath, flowers and trees for beauty and the air we breath and all things that enhance my life. think: I send you love and light. Thank You
- Now open your foot and tail bone chakra. Think of yourself as a tree. Your tap root is extending out of the base of your spine like a tail. Both your feet have roots like a tree. These are your grounding cords. Send your roots down through the crust of earth, all the way to the crystalline grid in the center of the earth. Let the roots spread through the grid with the tap root wrapping around a 30 foot rose quartz crystal.
- During this mediation you will be using imagination and breath, draw the earth energy from the center of the earth up the grounding cords to the base of the your spine. Using at least one breath for each center, move the earth energy up into each center, one at a time.
- Continue with each chakra in turn. It's good to imagine the earth energy as warm, smooth, healing and nurturing, drawing energy. When earth energy is running through all the chakras, allow it to flow out through the top of your head, imagining your body to be like a fountain of earth energy.
Running Energy Script
- To begin, as you are walking notice your breathing. Not necessarily changing it, just noticing. Each time you inhale, imagine you are inhaling relaxation, peace and contentment. On the exhale imagine you are letting go, and relaxing even more.
- Next, move your attention to the base of your spine, and imagine there's a 'grounding cord' running from the base of your spine, down through the chair, through the floor and into the earth, through the crust and all the way to the center of the Earth.
- Also imagine there are energy centers or 'chakras' in the bottom of each foot. Ask the feet chakras to 'open,' and imagine that from the bottom of each foot an auxiliary grounding cord runs down through the floor and into the Earth, all the way to the center of the Earth. In the center of the Earth is highly concentrated earth energy. Imagine your grounding cords coming out of the soles of your feet and your tail bone . See these cords as hollow tubes. As you walk the labyrinth use your breath, begin drawing the earth energy up your grounding cords, as you would draw liquid up a straw.
- Earth energy is the feminine, nurturing, magnetic energy of the Mother. It is often experienced as a warm, soothing, healing energy. Using your breath, imagine you are drawing the earth energy up your grounding cords, up your central grounding cord to the base of your spine, and up your auxiliary grounding cords to your foot chakras. From the bottoms of your feet, draw the energy up through your legs to the base of your spine, where all three grounding cords come together.
As walk the labyrinth red circle related to the first chakra or energy center is located at the base of the spine. Your unconscious mind knows how to open the first chakra. . . and allow it to fill with warm, smooth, healing earth energy. (Pause) The first chakra has to do with survival. (Pause)
Say in your mind's voice, "First chakra opening now and filling with earth energy."
As walk the labyrinth orange circle related to the scared chakra Open. . . and draw the earth energy up into the second chakra. Warm, nurturing, earth energy fills the second chakra. (Pause) The second chakra has two parts, the lower part has to do with sexuality. . . the upper part is the center for emotions, gut feelings. (Pause)
Say in your mind's voice, "Second chakra opening now and filling with earth energy."
As walk the labyrinth yellow circle related to the solar plexus,the third chakra. Open. . . and allow the third chakra to fill with warm, feminine, healing earth energy. (Pause)
The third chakra is called the will chakra and relates to our sense of identity and our will. It's were we feel who we are and what we want. (Pause)
Say in your mind's voice, "Third chakra opening now and filling with earth energy."
As walk the labyrinth green circle related to the heart chakra, draw the energy up into the center of your chest. . . to your heart. Open the fourth chakra, the heart chakra and allow it to fill with the warm, nurturing, healing energy of the Earth. This chakra you can open all the way. Make it as wide as your whole chest, if you like. (Pause) The fourth chakra is the center for love. . . both giving and receiving. (Pause)
Say in your mind's voice, "Fourth chakra opening now and filling with earth energy."
As walk the labyrinth sky blue circle related to your throat, the fifth chakra. Open. . . and allow the fifth chakra to fill with warm, smooth, healing earth energy. (Pause) The throat chakra has to do with communication and with clairaudience, the ability to hear psychically. (Pause)
Say in your mind's voice, "Fifth chakra opening now and filling with earth energy."
As walk the labyrinth indigo circle related to your Third Eye Chakra drawing the earth energy up into the center of your head, the pineal gland, the third eye, open the sixth chakra. . . and allow your whole head to fill with the nurturing, feminine, earth energy. (Pause) The sixth chakra has to do with knowledge, wisdom and understanding. It is also the center for clairvoyance. (Pause)
Say in your mind's voice, "Sixth chakra opening now and filling with earth energy."
As walk the labyrinth purple circle related to the top of your head, the seventh chakra. It is called the crown chakra. . . because it faces up and opens out like a crown. Open the seventh chakra and allow the earth energy to fountain out the top of your head and cascade down all around you. (Pause) The seventh chakra is were we link with Spirit. (Pause)
Say in your mind's voice, "Seven chakra opening now and filling with earth energy."
You now have earth energy from the center of the Earth coming up your grounding cords, up through your major chakras and fountain out the top of your head. The earth energy falls down all around you like rain. (Pause)
, "8th chakra opening now and filling me with earth energy."
Your monetary gift gives us the ability to launch deeply impacting campaigns that support a World of Light, Love and Compassion.
Kabbala Transmission Aids
Note: Hebrew letters are read Left to Right;
← Zayin Yod Yod ←